The captivating riverside setting and majestic historic buildings of Cambridge provide the perfect backdrop for Cambridge Summer Music Festival. Quality and variety are the festival’s watchwords: large-scale choral works in college chapels, delightful chamber works and intimate solo recitals, jazz concerts and world music. Highlights include:
- Several concerts in the soaring splendour of King’s College Chapel
- The complete Bach Brandenburg Concertos (Florilegium)
- All Debussy’s Images (Melvyn Tan)
- Superb organ music showcasing Cambridge’s wealth of superb instruments
- A major retrospective exhibition of the work of Clive Barda, the world’s foremost photographer of musicians
- A full programme of interactive events for children.